evan, lindsay, nina, elena and esther

a blog about a family with members who's names include Elena, Esther, Evan, Lindsay and Nina (in alphabetic order).

Sunday, June 15, 2008

 

Happy 1st year! We're expecting!

Hi friends.

It seems so many of the posts I make are worthless. That is all changing right now. Foist of all: ONE YEAR!! WOOP! People said we wouldn't make it, but here we are (okay, so everyone said we'd make it before we said we'd make it). For celebrations, I whisked Lindsay away to see the Playmill (wonderfull) and a lodge-esque bed-and-breakfast in Island Park, Idaho. The plan was to go to yellowstone ntl park in the morning, but it SNOWED!!! Ugh. So we cam home early. I still owe her a trip to the world's 1st national park.

What do you expect? WE ARE! Yes, we are prego (not the sauce). Lindsay is 14 weeks and we are super excited. So excited that Lindsay got me a fathas day present -- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I'll have to watch it with the kids (i really cannot wait!).

Right now, little Bazzle is about the size of a lemon, is making faces in the womb (at his* mother, I'll have to teach the little guy to show some respect), is able to grasp his hand, and may even be sucking his little thumb!! We're so proud.

Names? Not telling yet .. what do you think? Anyhow. More updates on the little pheotee as we move along.

*We have not idea the gender, i just can't bring myself to call our child "it".

Labels: ,


Comments:
Congrats you guys!!! That is sooo exciting. I am so happy for you & think you will make wonderful parents!
 
Congratulations! How exciting!
 
Congrats! Thats exciting news! And what a fun anniversary idea.
 
I like calling our baby he/she. But then with detailed conversations, it can get a little bit confusing.
 
We are so excited for you guys! I have been waiting on the edge of my seat for this post. I wasn't sure if you guys were telling people yet.
I have loads of ideas for names but unfortunately I will not post them in a comment- risking other people snatching the names! Let us know when you guys come out so we can plan something together!
Oh and before I forget to tell you, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is one of my all time favorites. I would watch it and rewind it to watch it again... I think I eventually broke the tape. I still love it.
 
HAHA I came on to see what other blogs have been updated without knowing that ours was!!! haha What a great surprise. Thanks for everyone's love and support!

Love you Evan!!
 
Evan and Lindsay! YAYYYY! We are so excited for you guys!!! We are due just a couple of weeks after you! I'm 11 weeks at the moment. So, our little fig and lemon are just a bit apart :) We'll be back in Rexburg in the fall and it will be so fun to be big together and then have our babies!!! yay for pregnant 1st anniversaries- we are going to San Francisco this weekend to celebrate!
 
congrats you two!!
i still want to invite you to our blog, but i need an email address. :)
 
is pheotee the same as the word that sound like it is spelled peoti or peyoti. the hallucinogen?... the cactus flower? congratulations on pheotee just the same.
 
Congratulations. We are so excited for you guys. Having kids is great, though challenging. Good luck with your pregnancy.
-- Melissa
 
This is what I said out loud when I read your blog,
"YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...." (It went on for a while)
Congratulations x a bajzillion-million. That's really exciting; and that kid is getting some awesome parents.
 
Yea for the MacDonald child! So, if you are the bear and camel... will your child therefore be a beamel? Bearmel? Camear? Congrats on the first year anniversary! :) You sure showed them.

P.S. Evan and I moved back to Seattle and I just got a job teaching German at Enumclaw High School. Oh, and also your link to the EvanMade blog doesn't work.
 
Hey Lindsay! Congratulations! Y'all are going to be awesome parents! It's such an exciting time for you both! Yahoo!! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2007   April 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   March 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]