evan, lindsay, nina, elena and esther

a blog about a family with members who's names include Elena, Esther, Evan, Lindsay and Nina (in alphabetic order).

Friday, June 5, 2009

 

the rest of the last post

Nina had a great six month birthday. A package arrived with a sweet card and goodies for her. She (we are) is thrilled!

Today Nina was immunized again, the poor little one. I used to think that when moms talked about their kids getting immunized, they were talking about like a once a year thing. Nope, so far this is her fourth time. Man. She's so tough though. I have to close my eyes while I hold her legs still (i'm pretty needle phobic) and all she does is squeal for about 5 seconds. i don't know if there's anything cuter than the matching band-aids on her little thighs.

I'm realizing that this girl does not have a cap on cuteness. I thought the two/three month age was the cutest yet. I was soo wrong. The law of diminishing marginal utility does not seem to apply to babies cuteness. She's more adorable every day. Who am I kidding doesn't every mom think their baby is beautiful? I almost can't handle it. I hope she doesn't mind me squeezing the dickens out of her and smothering her. (have you ever noticed that the word smother includes the word mother? Interesting to note) I wish our family were all here to hold her every day.

She is 27 inches long and 17 lb 8 oz. I'll have to look at the growth charts and report on what that means. Alls I know is I'm getting more tired earlier in the day. I probably need to start working out to keep up. Maybe it's time to get my own yoga video, I used Jessica's a few times and loved it.


We visited Shauna David & newly arrived Clark in the hospital last week shaunaanddavid.blogspot.com


a few days before that we met Penelope Nieman at the hospital dernieman.blogspot.com Lots of new ones!

Here are some pictures from our weekend trip to Utah for Katie's wedding. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. BY THE WAY, is it possible to NOT take tons of pictures on the grounds of Temple Square? Has anyone reading this ever attempted to not take pictures on temple square grounds? It's an impossibility! Much thanks to Heather Ross & Soren for putting us up. It was so great to see them. I wish we'd taken pictures of Soren & Nina.


Nina and I stayed the night and hung out with Grandma Johnson on the way to Utah. We had a lot of fun! I am always so impressed with her beautiful home. It's one of my favorite places in the world.


Grandad went on a walk with Nina after the sealing


photo intercepted by Nick






All of us whining nina-style





Labels: , ,


Comments:
She's so adorable and just growing isn't she :)
 
She is a very cute baby. Sorry about the shots. Those are the worst. I can't believe that she weighs and is the same height as my skinny little shorty who is more than twice her age. Incredible.
-- Melissa
 
Yay! Happy 6 months, Nina! She is still as precious as ever. I can't believe how big she is growing!
 
Great shot of Nina with Grandma Johnson - love it!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2007   April 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   March 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]